New Application for Public Assistance – LDSS 2921

Please be advised that there is a new form to fill out to receive Temporary Assistance, effective July 1.  This will replace the old 17 page green form used to fill out for the NOn Parent (NCP, OTG) kinship grant.  NYS Navigator is revising our guide on this form and will have the new guide up by August 1.  If you have questions on how to fill out this form, please contact us cia phone at 877-454-6463 or email us at [email protected].


Thank you!